Education for Population Support Foundation (EPS) started in Cambodia 2008 and was registered at Ministry of Interior in 2009. EPS is a non-governmental charity organization, and is in its outlook non-religious, non-racist online cialis and apolitical. EPS is a small, local charity with low running costs, with about 80% of the donated funds reaching the intended recipients. All of EPS’s activities are aimed to support and develop the educational and small-scale agricultural sectors.
The EPS vision is prosperity, peace, harmony and happiness for children, their families and their communities in Cambodia, brought about through high quality education to the young generation. EPS’s mission is poverty reduction through education support to underprivileged children and through creating jobs for their families. This will help disadvantaged children become educated adults, developing their capabilities to generate an income for themselves and their community in a sustainable way.
- To encourage less fortunate students to continue their learning until completing high school by providing scholarship learning materials.
- To support families of underprivileged children through providing agricultural training and materials so that the children can continue learning instead of working in the field.
- Through the above two actions, we aim to:
- Reduce poverty in the community we support
- Motivate those who we support to become independent persons, supporting themselves, their
families and society
- Develop skills for better professions
- Train people to be examples for their communities, and create communities that can be models for other communities
- Encourage interest in developing education and the economy in a sustainable way
- To monitor the beneficiaries that they continue to make progress and work towards improving their lives, and make continuing support conditional upon this
- To follow up and evaluate also the programs themselves so as to improve them